Sunday, March 13, 2011

✖Skate✖

really tired...and i miss my sleep..just recover less than 30 minutes...nothing to say...really make me fall....start the routine 13/3/2011 broga hill twise...my leg become cramps coz < drink water...n go down eat nasi lemak..really miss that food a lot..RINDU GILER N SGT2....  then came back room sleep until my friends scream my name...shy lar...then continue to learn ice skating to do report..i hope i can do based my experience....i know, i can do it...then d way back ***..my tears + rain fall down..in same time make my clothe so heavy to hang up..my body become cold n my teeth xcdent each other coz very cool...
he wrote on my wall

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there
What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

and i will remember this msg :
klu mummy dah xserius dlm hbgn kite, ckp jer la.then klu mummy dh jmpa laki idaman,btaw je  r.klu mummy kesian kat daddy btaw je.daddy xper simpati.jgn risaw. i waras.xprnah wat kje bodo mcm ur ex nk wat 2.my life will go on with d flow...

when i through wrote this msg...i was think..y he still want compare ?????

hari nie juga hari malang ku...4 benda berlaku serentak...

No comments:

Post a Comment