Saturday, February 19, 2011

day 1 after came back camp...

when i start open my Fb..i saw the 2 bad news...
first, my friend that we have took the course sport science coaching and sport science level 1 was passed away 4 days ago when i at RIMBA CAMP PANGKOR. whwn i saw the news through my friend Fb, my tears drop down like water fall that i saw at TELUK NIPAH...
2nd: y cant change b a loyal...its hard???where is hard, blame ur self or spoke it out before ur partner thing bad of u..even do the past life..its happen when their vacation..what i say to her before,its happen now...that time u blame me Y ME SO KEPOH..now u find me to advise...it late my dear to give u...i can say..but its nothing change..if it happen to me,i will put GAME OVER in my life..that nothing happen again...n i be more stronger n more experience to look forward..n find what i need in my life...
keeping move...that mu advise...

No comments:

Post a Comment